Saturday, August 03, 2013

Missings...

I'm not sure I remember how to blog anymore. Not that I've forgotten how to write (ah, well may be I have :-P), but I've forgotten how to format/post pictures - and if you see my last post - I clearly don't know how the paragraphs work anymore!!!! Giving this a shot anyway, because I need to do something with allllll this time I have these days!

I'm living on paradise island. YES - LIVING. This is not a holiday, this is life :-) and work! And as fabulous as it is - there are difficult days. Today is one of them.

I miss my friends - all over. Specially the ones in Calcutta today, reuniting with brand new versions of themselves.

I miss my Pudds in Goa. 

Most of all I miss Rags. Yes, life is bizarre. I've been in and out of love - for the most part with the wrong people (they were all fabulous, don't get me wrong :-P). And then someone right comes along - just when it was time to leave Bangalore. So now I sit here in paradise wishing I was somewhere else!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home