Tuesday, June 12, 2007

In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight....

I guess I'm not a lion, coz I didn't get much sleep in the mighty jungle last weekend!!! I had an excellent time at Jungle Retreat - by far the most insane weekend! NO, I didn't see any wild cats! Just wild peeps :-P

Mighty thanx to Mr.Tote, Bananarana, Rogun Sar & James Sar for making it purfic ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:17 am

    ms. mooooo had a wonderful weekend!!! woo hooo!!! :) there's something about moonlight in the jungle huh???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sisters just went there for an awesome vacation and have been raving about the place.

    Should check it out sometime

    Thanks for the blog love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon - ;-) yeah it makes you do crazy things ...woohoo!

    Su - you def. should go!! its C.R.A.Z.Y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is mr thapa not sending you messages? have you guys hooked on mail?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tart- You have an open invitation from me for an all day spree at Ikea. You just tell me when. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. tina,

    mr thapa has made an appearance on megha's blog. thank god! i was beginning to miss him.

    ReplyDelete